Full Package is fortunate to have an outstanding training staff of passionate professionals. Collectively the staff has hundreds of years experience playing and coaching basketball at the youth, high school, and collegiate levels.
Full Package players are virtually guaranteed to work with multiple trainers during their different experiences with our program and benefit from multiple styles, perspectives, and talents our staff brings.
Founder of Full Package Athletics, Steve is regarded as one of the finest basketball teachers in the nation. He has trained thousands of athletes, including professional athletes Elton Brand, Brad Miller, Thabo Sefolosha, Brian Cook and Ruth Riley among many others. Every summer Steve prepares college players for the NBA Draft.
DJ Morris graduated from St. Viator the spring of 2012 as starting point guard for the Varsity Boys team. He trained with Steve Pratt throughout his high school career and developed as an excellent player through his dedicated work ethic. After a year of assisting at camps and training programs, DJ has become a great coach and trainer for Full Package. He has the unique ability to take players to the next level on and off the court.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Basketball training, strength training and conditioning for players from 3rd grade to pros.
- Experience working with college and NBA athletic trainers, coaches, and players.
Achievements As a Coach
- 2014 Final 32 and 1st in the pool in biggest tournament of the Summer, Las Vegas Classic (3-1 record)
- 2014 Fianl Four in biggest Mid-West tournament - Summer Jam NY2LA in Milwaukee (5-1 record)
- 2012-2013 Three teams in Elite 8 in State Tournament
- 2013 14U Team finished in Top 16 at the Nationals in Orlando
- 2010-2013 Coach at Christian Heritage Academy. Varsity team finished 4th(2011), 2nd(2012), 2nd(2013)
Achievements As a Player
- 13-14 Player on the Bakersfield Jam (NBADL "D-Leage")
- In the summer of 2010 as a free agent practiced and worked out with NBA teams.
- Academic All-Conference Team 2010
- Academic All-American Mentions 2010
- Co-Captain on the Basketball Team at Delta State University (2008-2010) Record 40-17
- Gulf South Conference Runner-Up 2008-2009 and 2009-2010
- NCAA Tournament Participant 2008-2009.
- Captain on the Basketball Team at Gulf Coast Community College (2007-2008)
- Nike Battlegrounds Champion 2004
George Galanopoulos started working at Full Package when he was 17 years old. He was most recently an Assistant Coach for the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development league where he coached multiple players who got called up to the NBA while he was there. He has also worked for ATTACK Athletics and the Chicago Bulls as a player development intern. He’s worked with basketball players of all levels ranging from Kindergarten to the NBA and is a graduate of Indiana University where he worked as a manager for the basketball team his Junior year.
Demontay is a Trinity International University graduate. He played on TIU men’s team for three years, and for last two seasons was a starter, captain, and defensive player of the year. Montay is great with players primary elementary and junior high grades. He feels responsible to prepare kids to go to the next level and be great in high school.
Andres grew up in Texas and averaged 32 point per game as a senior in high school. He continued his basketball career at Oakton Community College in Des Plaines, where he met Steve Pratt. Since meeting, working with and learning from Steve he has learned a great deal about playing and coaching basketball. Andres then went on to play at Louisiana Tech for a year before deciding to take this year to focus on bettering himself as a person, a coach and a player so that he can help young students of the game.